WolfScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WolfScape

Wolfscape Is Now Online!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applly for mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ownerslayer3

Applly for  mod Empty
PostSubject: Applly for mod   Applly for  mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 am

Hello ... My Name Is Garik .. Im 14 Years Old .... I wanna be moderator cause i love helping people in games like rsps and if this was syn-gaming 508 i been a 2 year played
Back to top Go down
GamerDan

Applly for  mod Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Applly for  mod I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello, my name is Daniel i'm 16 and I have been playing Runescape for 3 years already. I love helping others and i am kind, respectful, a good employee,funny, truthful etc. and I would certainly enjoy being a mod. Thanks and i hope you choose me.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
worker-b

Applly for  mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applly for mod   Applly for  mod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi my name is Danny and I'm 21 and i just love helping people and i have helped a lot of people when others wouldn't. I'm very generous and i think i have gave over 100mill. i have bought stuff over price just to be nice. I'm usually on and if I'm not i play sports or hanging out with friends. i wanna give free stuff to new players but I'm so poor right now i only have 29mil but if i had more stuff i would give to others. And i don't mind answering questions (a lot - a few) lol! but yea. please i would really enjoy it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applly for  mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applly for mod   Applly for  mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applly for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfScape :: Staff Application-
Jump to: