WolfScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WolfScape

Wolfscape Is Now Online!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apply for mod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pl0x

apply for mod. Empty
PostSubject: apply for mod.   apply for mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:35 pm

this is Danny and i am 16. (worker-b23) i switched accounts cause.. i don't know why yeah so just letting you know. I think i would be great for this job by the way.
Back to top Go down
Jack Pot

apply for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for mod.   apply for mod. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 pm

hey wolf its me jack pot82, or ownedua, but ive been texting star (jerry) lately and me and him have decided that we wud want to join again and we both were thinking if it wud be ok if we helped admin, just out in the open, but ya ide be willing to play with no mod or admin but just wondering if tht wud be possible
Back to top Go down
cool jak

apply for mod. Empty
PostSubject: mod application   apply for mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:23 pm

hey this is x chrome <--- ingame name...real name ---> (jake) just joined sever and i love rsps's but i like yours the most out of all of them, love to be a moderator...just pm in wolfscape and let me know, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

apply for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for mod.   apply for mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply for mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfScape :: Staff Application-
Jump to: